Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I think I want to be a US Marshal

Right Cryz?

Wouldn't that be the coolest job?  I could rome around the United States solving crimes, kicking down doors and catching, maybe even shooting bad guys in the knee caps.  It would be great!

A few more reasons it would be awesome.

They got the coolest badges.
I could wear those cool sholder rig pistol holders.
Also a little pistol holder around my thigh. (how sexy is that!)
words like fugitive and tactical would be part of my daily vocabulary.

Picture me having this conversation....

Stranger:  What's your Jurisdiction?

Leslie: America.

Just think about it Crystal, I'll need a partner.

4 comments:

  1. Holy wow. I don't think I could handle all that power! But you. You could. Hold that power right into your thigh holster. You vixen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie! What is with the Young's and always wanting to solve crimes? I am the same way, the pistol holder you mentioned gave me chills! I think it comes from Dad. Hey, am I allowed to comment on your personal messages to eachother? Cuz, I can't help myself, but if it bugs, please tell me. I don't know the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah - please always comment on everything. Always always.

    ReplyDelete