Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fun for Everyone

Dear Readers,

It has come to my attention (hi, Sarah!) that some members of our audience (hi, Jamie!) are not sure if it's appropriate to leave comments on what are essentially letters between Leslie and myself.  I just wanted to address that with a great big YES PLEASE!

Les and I have talked alot about the tone of our blog, and what we want our readers to get out of it.  Basically we want you to get a peek at the conversations we have on a daily basis.  (Like you said, Gail!)  That's half the reason we've been starting our posts with "Dear Friend."  The other reason is that we thought it'd help specify who the writer is, if she could sign it with "Sincerely."  We're not technologically savvy enough to figure out how to populate the author's name at the top of the post.

What I'm trying to say is this: although the posts are letters between Leslie and me, they are for everyone to read and enjoy.  We crack each other up, and we're trying to entertain you too.  So please, leave your thoughts!  (As long as they're nice and you tell us how clever we are and how cute Sally is and how incredible the cats are.)

Love, Crystal

YES EVERYONE!!!  We love you!  we love comments, questions, praise, compliments, congratulations, condolences, validation, etc, etc..

Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am soooo excited to read the adventures you two seem to find. For me, this will be happy, smiling, fun filled reading!! Thanks :)
    Love to you both!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!! My name got mentioned in a super plus blog post!! Aaaaaaah, I feel so special, I feel so happy, I almost feel famous!!

    ReplyDelete