Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Baker (from the other room):  Oh, are you reading your blog?

Crystal:  Yeah, how'd you know?

Baker:  'Cuz your huge-smiling.

Leslie and bunny-eared Iris
Leslie, I love you.  I love your cats.  I love it when you text me about your cats.  Thanks so much for following suit and adopting Whicket after I adopted Eddie.  Thanks for getting Kelly, so Baker and I would have to get Iris to keep up with you guys.

Should we each get one more miniature lion/tiger?

Love, Crystal
Crystal and Eddie
P.S.  And seriously.  Thanks for being the best blogger ever this week, when I've been preoccupied.  You're super plus.

2 comments:

  1. Super Plus always seems to save the day! You guys are super hero's! I'm afraid of you two getting a third addition to the cat collection, It just seems like it puts you guys on a different kitty level. But....sigh....super plus knows best, so it's up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, this is Crystal. I tried to talk Baker into getting another kitten tonight, and he said no. So looks like I'm saved from being the Crazy Cat Lady for one more day...

    ReplyDelete