Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hi Crys, I'm feeling...

Just a little, Rafael has been running around every night having fun, well, maybe not "fun" last night he went to Costco for us and that place is a zoo from Hell here in the city.   But still, I imagine him throwing his  head back laughing as he strolls down every aisle, maybe climbing in the cart A la "King of The World" while his buddy pushes him through the store as fast as he can run.

So, tonight is the same, Raf is out and I am in. I am super co-dependent, you might be one of the few people who know that because I love pretending I have it all together but there are lots of things I can't do on my own.  I can't get fast food on my own or go to the movies, sometimes I can go to the grocery store but normally I need someone to hold my hand through the milk aisle, (anything that curds frightens me.)

If you were here we would be having fun in.

2 comments:

  1. Of *COURSE* we'd be having fun! We'd be lying on your bed, eating pizza, talking about our worst dating experiences, and then watching 5 consecutive episodes of "Arrested Development." We'd be having a great time, while Raffer was riding a shopping cart being pushed by Kate Winslet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always weird to me that you're co-dependent, because even though I know you are this way, I feel like you're very independent. Is it possible to be an independent co-dependent??

    ReplyDelete