Thursday, July 21, 2011

What Time Is It?

It's Shout out TIME!!!!  This goes out to my friend Deb!  Check out her blog HERE!

Look at this awesome Super Plus picture she found for us! We Love you Deb!


But it's not over yet, Sarah is also Amazing!  Check out her blog HERE and come back and look at this Super Plus washing machine setting!!!!


WOW...Right?!  These two ladies have three things in common. 1.) Super Plus cute kids.  2.) Sass.  And  3.) Crystal and Leslie LOVE them for sending in these pics!

If any of our readers run across any more super plus-ing out in the real world, let us know! We will give you a big thank you and Crystal will bake you banana bread. (if she is in the mood.) email them to talesofsuperplus@gmail.com 

Thanks again to Debster and Big Sister Sarah!

3 comments:

  1. Leslie!! I love this! I had no idea my picture of my washing machine would make it on to the Super Plus Blog!! Now.....where's my banana bread!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've got one. I've got a good one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I love everything super plus.

    ReplyDelete