Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Laundry Days Are Here Again

Hi Cryz,

I did SO much laundry yesterday, I hate doing laundry and subsequently wait till I am down to my last clean anything to force me into the buildings basement for laundry time.  This makes laundry even worse because I have so much of it.  

The only thing I look forward to is the social license I am given to wear crazy ensembles and be as comfortable as I can handle...and I can handle a lot. 
  
This is the little number I wore yesterday, I was going to write about how weird I looked in it and how I would never normally wear this...but the more I look at this outfit the more I LOVE IT!!!  It's awesome!  but maybe I am still drunk off laundry detergent and fabric softener.  What do you think?

Feeling spring time fresh,

Leslie

4 comments:

  1. I... It's questionable. At best. But don't all New Yorkers have Laundry Day Outfit Syndrome?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what I've doing right now? Yep. But my outfit is not this cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I like all these items separately, not sure about them together. But, I think you're more stylish than me. So I wouldn't really know what is cool or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!! I am completely in love with this outfit and I'm not even being sarcastic! I really really love it, and I wish I had that shirt!! Why are you so dang cool!!

    ReplyDelete