Monday, July 4, 2011

No I in Leadership

Hi Crystal,

If life is a classroom I have always pictured myself sitting in the middle, not the back, and certainly not the very front.  It's really nice in the middle because you can listen and pay attention when you want but you can also goof off with the trouble makers in the back row.  

Last week I lead a group of friends into the Bronx for sushi. I almost had a panic attack when the city bus didn't show up for a super long time and we were traveling through a pretty rough part of town for raw fish.  WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!  


But, in the end it turned out great and I found out I am in love with Tempura.  mmm, tempura.  I think the moral of this story is, if sushi was the end result of leadership, I would probably do it a lot more often.  

2 comments:

  1. To quote the theme song from "Gilmore Girls": Where you lead, I will follow. Any (any) where, I will follow. If you need, you need me to be with you, I will follow, where you lead.

    Or something like that.

    I love tempura! Also eel sauce. Do you know eel sauce?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gangsta! I am proud, and slightly afraid. I'm sure the tempura was worth it, Tempura is ALWAYS worth it!

    ReplyDelete