Saturday, July 16, 2011

Toe Head

Hi Crystal,

I recently realized that I worry a lot about the end of the world.  One of my most recent worries has surfaced since I  colored my hair blonde.  It's just SO blonde and if the world ended today my hair would start growing out and I would look super plus crazy! 


At the time of Armageddon I'm not going to be that worried about my hair, I do have priorities. I'll want to know my cats are safe and I'll probably save an old lady from a car hurdling towards her face.  I'm super sure I will be on the lookout for an underground bunker. BUT...I have to think about the months that follow.  The few people who survive have to come together to revive humanity and those people are going to look for any excuse to undermine me.  That's because those first few months are pivitol!  New leadership is going to be formed, alliances made, and jobs assigned.  Who is going to want the girl with the lame hair?  Who will want me as their underground queen? 

How dare those jerks judge me!  I'm going to go get a box of hair supply for my year supply.

See you around!

Leslie

4 comments:

  1. If I'm one of the lucky survivors, I am FOR SURE keeping you around. Who else could stop a car from hurdling toward my face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, if the end of the world were to strike, your magical powers would somehow figure out a way to keep your blonde locks blonde. Also, everyone would want you on their survival team, you have no need to fear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. guys guys GUYS!!!! just give me a LITTLE break here! This blog is hilarious. I can't take it anymore. Leslie, I miss your guts to death and back, and Crystal, I'm SO happy you commented on my OH so neglected blog. Lets get together!!! woo hoo. I'm always skeptical about a blind friend date, but after reading this blog, I'm only nervous... nervous I could never live up to you and your NYC stud's hilarity! Wowzah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. STOP! IT! NOW! I have peed my pants too many times while reading this blog. It's embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete