Thursday, July 14, 2011

Things On The Subway

Hi Cryz

An elderly woman pushing around a cart full of garbage.  If anyone else on the train stood next to her she would start screaming gibberish until the unfortunate close stander turned into a far away stander.

Woman sitting next to me complaining about the yelling crazy lady but was just as bad because she was super loud and wouldn't stop talking.

A man with the most beautiful hear I had ever seen.

A man with a rat tail!  I haven't seen one of those in so long!  It is still gross in case you are wondering.

Bunch of cute kids all wearing the same blue t-shirts, I think they were part of the YMCA or something.  It actually freaked me out.  Too many of anything is freaky...like, one lady bug is nice.  100 ladybugs is a nightmare!

Garbage

A woman who looked SO tired hauling her two tiny children in a giant stroller.  I always want to help these mom's but I usually just feel bad about it.  Would they really want a stranger to help with their kids?  You tell me. 


Your Underground Super Plus,

Leslie

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why I always had this feeling like the subway is some super adventure, but it sounds so scary! Like, you're this clean person that just got ready for the day, then you head down into the abyss of filth and disgust! Hmmm, mom's with kids, looking tired.....I think I'd welcome a friendly smile, and maybe someone that tried to make my kids laugh. If I saw my kids laughing, I'd remember they are cute, and then I'd appreciate them more.

    ReplyDelete