Saturday, August 13, 2011

Things I Say in my Sleep


Hi Les, You may remember a conversation we had today.  In fact, I'm sure you remember it better than I do. This afternoon, I received the following text message from you:  "Bhah hahahaaaaa!  I am so sorry!"

Sorry about what?  This was clearly a response to something I had said earlier.  But, what?  I had to go back to my original message to you.  Imagine how silly I felt when I found these crazy messages I sent you.

"I just woke up from a dream where I was in NY at the laundromat and this guy wanted to hassle me for my quarters so he could go buy meth.  I got scared and started being nice to him and then everything turned around and he told me he was really a tranny named Janet and invited me to come see his band play.  He played the saw.

"The whole time I was thinking, if Leslie would just buy a house with a washer and dryer, this wouldn't be happening to me!"

I don't remember sending those texts.  Or even having that dream.  Which leads me to my confession of the day:  Sometimes I text in my sleep.

Avoiding the laundry at all costs, Crystal

3 comments:

  1. Wow, a sleep-text is a rare treat I think! I wish I could get one from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!!!!! How can you text in your sleep! This is CRAZY!!!! I yell, push, steal pillows and blankets in my sleep but I have never texted!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say this is definitely all Leslie's fault. If she didn't have to go to the laundromat, you wouldn't be so worried about her, hence, the sleep texting wouldn't occur.....or....would it?

    ReplyDelete