Thursday, August 18, 2011

HOLY MARKETING BATMAN!!!!

I love marketing Cryzl,  I love when people market things towards me, it makes me feel super plus important because marketers want me, need me, and can't live without me.  Marketers want me to want them and that my dear is a perfect relationship.  One time back in my EAC days a friend told me.  "Your perfect world would be where all the boys want you and you could complain about it all day."



GHAH!  I couldn't deny it, marketing provides me with the utopia I crave.  Commercials come and go trying to seduce me with product and I complain about their length and shear amount during my favorite TV shows.

Right now I am trying to resist buying a giant box of those Magnum ice cream bars Rachael Bison has been hoking lately.  She is so pretty and cool and Magnum it's portrayed as some kind of elitist ice cream that has magic powers that can help me reach a new level of awesome.  Yum- O!

Can't complain enough,

Leslie

3 comments:

  1. Run, don't walk, to the nearest store and buy some of those ice cream bars!!!!!! Magnum is magic. They're incredible. Get the triple chocolate ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a coupon for those! I could mail it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome that you know yourself so well! This is one of our many awesome character traits that I love so much about you!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete