Sunday, October 2, 2011

Near Death Experience

I went to sleep last night and felt as safe as you can while living in a NYC Apartment on the wrong side of the island.  I set all three locks on our door.  checked all the windows and i even looked under the bed.  I crawled into bed next to Rafael and fell asleep ready for sweet dreams.  Then like a shot of lightning a loud growl swept over me.  I sat up in alarm, an intruder was in the house.  I ran to the bathroom, leaving Raf to whatever fate would meet him there.  I shut the door behind me in the restroom and flicked on the lights.  I was not alone in the room, the intruder fallowed me in and there was no way to escape now.  For the next three hours I struggled to survive.  It was my will against the intruder and the intruder was winning.  


The truth is, I ate, and ate is not the word for it, gulped, inhaled, attacked a pizza!  After eating nothing but vegetables for two weeks my body went into war mode with the amount of cheese and bread I ate in a matter of minutes.  To avoid being too graphic lets just say I was multitasking the toilet and garbage can at the same time.  Eventually I fell asleep on the cold tiled floor until I woke up with my arm and the toes on my left foot still asleep a few hours later.

Why was I only eating vegetables?  Cause of a Documentary of course, check it out if you dare.

2 comments:

  1. That intruder is called the Loofus Bloofus at my house, and it's not a friendly one. I'll be sure to avoid this documentary, as I am so easily sucked in by them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... would you say this juice fast retrained you to eat properly? Because I'm pretty sure that's what you told me it would do.

    ReplyDelete