Thursday, September 29, 2011

Trouble Duty



Woke up early to babysit this morning.  My friend's kid, and I don't mind doing it.  But let's just say I was less than thrilled when she told me he learned how to crawl.  Yesterday.  That means I have 2 crawlers to all to myself until 4:15.


And it's only 7:45.  And I've already run out of ways to entertain them.  And my house smells like poop.

Plus, this morning, I tried to put my bra on OVER my FEET.

We've got the makings of an awesome day here.

Heaven help me never to have twins, Crystal

2 comments:

  1. See, Sarah? We think/talk about things other than cats!

    Occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was trying to think of something witty to say in regards to this post. Then, I saw the comment that was directed to me, and I jumped in my seat, and almost spit out the water that was in my mouth! I feel so honored! I love you guys. And Crystal, I hate babysitting amyone's kids, but my own....and even then, well....never mind. I love kids, don't get me wrong, but I don't love being in charge of them. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete